Clinical Member (Voting Members) - Licensed MFTs who are also members of State CAMFT
Pre-licensed Member (Voting Members) – Students enrolled in an MFT Graduate program, Trainees, or Associates who are also members of State CAMFT
Associate Member (Non-Voting Members) - Professional or student in a related field who are also members of State CAMFT
Affiliate Member (Non-Voting Members) - Attorneys, probation officers, schools, organizations, community members, etc.
Advertiser (Non SD CAMFT Member) - Advertisers who are not SD CAMFT Members may register for a monthly subscription to reach our members on the SD CAMFT Advertisement page.
Please note that:
1) Your membership is good for one (1) year and must be renewed annually to maintain active membership status.
2) Clinical, Pre-licensed & Associate Chapter Members must be a member of CAMFT when joining the local chapter. If you are not a member of CAMFT, contact CAMFT at (858) 292-2638 or complete an online application at www.camft.org. Affiliate Chapter Members do not need to join CAMFT.
Wondering if you should JOIN? Check out the TOP TEN benefits of Chapter Membership
- Engage: Engage with a network of your colleagues and the community!
- Professional Directory: Members may choose to become part of an online directory that is available to the public. Find A Professional
- Advertise: Members may advertise in the website and newsletter FOR FREE. Classified Ads
- Therapist Connection: Participate in an online forum for Members Only and find resources for online communication, referral requests and networking.
- Community Relations: Networking, Advocacy, and making Connections with your San Diego community by increasing your professional visibility in various opportunities. San Diego Chapter of CAMFT participates in a number of events throughout the year including walks and social gatherings. As an SD CAMFT member, you also have the opportunity to Become A Presenter.
- Intern/Employer Networking: Interns and employers have an opportunity to find mutual benefits. An excellent opportunity for Pre-licensed members to learn more about the job search and licensing process while connecting with employers.
- Professional Development and CEUs: Attend presentations providing an opportunity to connect with other professionals, expand your knowledge, share insights and information while completing your required CEUs. MEMBERS RECEIVE DISCOUNTS to all Events, 1 hr CEUs are FREE to CHAPTER MEMBERS.
- Newsletters: All members receive our informative San Diego CAMFT Newsletters and E-blasts to keep individuals informed of chapter events and other educational opportunities.
- Pre-Licensed Development: Attend meetings to learn about topics relevant to pre-licensees and to BUILD YOUR NETWORK of colleagues.
- Leadership Development: Being a member of your Chapter makes you a leader in the community of mental health and wellness.