Rogers Behavioral Health, a nationally recognized leader in behavioral health services, is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to join our Interdisciplinary Team, working side by side with some of Southern California’s best clinical experts in ERP/OCD. This role is full-time, 32 hours a week.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Passion for teaching, training, supervising and staff development
- You make it a priority to be close to the work
- ERP experience working with patients with OCD and anxiety, within the child adolescent population
What is the average day like?
- You will be responsible for training, supervising and developing a group of behavior specialists that provide direct and specific CBT care to our patients, in both IOP and PHP programs
- Work with our Behavior Specialists in coordination with Rogers’ leading Psychologists to design and implement CBT-specific treatment plans for those with Anxiety and OCD
What are the requirements for this role?
- A Ph.D or Psy.D. in behavioral sciences (i.e., clinical, school, or counseling psychology)
- At least two years’ experience working with CBT, to ensure supervision eligibility.
- Preference to licensed eligible candidates inn the state of CA as a Psychologist, for a minimum of 2 years. (To meet requirements to provide supervision to our Behavior Specialists)
- Position may require COVID vaccination or medical/religious exemption based on future CMS mandate.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.